The quote above encapsulates my approach to supervision. I don't seek to have your work be like mine. I most want your work to be exquisitely yours. I want to help light your fire for your work. While I do offer concrete skills and frames that will help you to flourish, they can only be applied by you in your own way.
I offer supervision to clinicians who are working toward licensure, are seeking to expanding their skillset, or are wanting to remain sharp, engaged, active, and satisfied in their work.
Some of the skills I tend to incorporate include;
- active neuropychology
- body-centered approaches
- a blend of bottom up and top down processing
- frameworks for change
- balancing being direct with client-centered principles
- excellent out-of-office practices for clients
- sound ethical decision making
- note taking and paperwork management for self and insurance
- methods for getting unstuck in session
If you are interested in short, or long term supervision, please feel free to contact me for a free discussion of what we can do together.